Tonic Racing was started in the early 2000’s as a service to smaller events (less than 200) that need race timing. We don’t currently use chips or bib tags so we are able to keep costs down which can go back to the fund raising of your event. While smaller charity or fund raising road races are what we do most through the Summer months we also time cross country meets.
We provide complete race services for your event which include:
- Finish line set up and take down.
- Computerized registration pre and post as well as online registration through Runsignup.com
- Computerized results using RaceTrak software.
- Printed results usually within 30 minutes of last finisher.
- Online posting of event results that day.
- Bibs and pins provided if needed or you may use your own.